Pages

Translate

Monday, January 27, 2020

Imprint on my heart

I so love this stamp set heart prints from sugar pea designs especially this imprint one...I'm thinking I might do a rainbow one with this stamp 😁 I think I'm getting closer to the perfect Valentine for my husband, I really like the black and white with just a touch of red...this is more his style but maybe a couple too many hearts LOL all stamps and inks are from the scrapsalot shop make sure you stop by there and see what they have to offer!

I used Concord and 9ths heart turnabout stamp with Catherine poolers midnight ink...I think I only turned it three times that's why there are some places without hearts...haha as I am writing this up I'm thinking maybe to should have done the fourth turn with red ink 🤔 always an afterthought!





Sugar pea designs heart prints

sugar pea designs simple heart die

Items used from scrapsalot shop

Catherine pooler midnight ink
sugar pea design heart prints stamp
sugar pea design simple heart die
concord and 9th hearts turnabout stamp

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some blog love and I'll be sure to visit yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog