Pages

Translate

Saturday, February 8, 2020

Foil hearts

Who's ready for Valentine's day? I've been working pretty hard to come up with the perfect card for my husband and so far they are all too feminine but I managed to pass the ones I made along to a friend so they won't go to waste 😁 so I thought I would share my latest  Valentine's day card ... look at the beautiful foil...I love how it shines! Gina K's foil mates made it so easy to create my background for my card

 I tried to get a good photo of the shine but it's nearly impossible LOL All items used on this card are from the scrapsalot shop...make sure you stop by and see what they have to offer!




Items used from Scrapsalot shop

Carta Bella enamel dots
echo park enamel dots
Gina K foil mates-Blooming hearts
Icraft deco foil-therm o web-pink melon and turquoise
sugar pea dangling heart die
sugar pea heart prints stamp set

thanks for stopping by and checking out my card!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some blog love and I'll be sure to visit yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog