Pages

Translate

Friday, February 14, 2020

My heart is yours-Happy Valentines day

Happy Valentine's day everyone

I have one last card to share for Valentine's day well I guess you could use it for other things. It's truly the simplest card I've made in a long time and most would consider it clean and simple (sometimes those are the best)

Inks, stamps, and heart die are from Scrapsalot shop
I love the heart prints stamp set from Sugar peas design it had some really cute heats and sentiments, Of course, the imprint one is my favorite. Like I said earlier it's super simple stamped the heart and die cut using the simple heart die from Sugar peas then framed it with two squares with a sentiment under it!


Items used from Scrapsalot shop
Archival inks

sugar pea simple heart die
sugar pea heart prints stamp set


Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful Valentine's day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some blog love and I'll be sure to visit yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog