Pages

Translate

Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Archiscraps April challenge

The APRIL challenge at Archiscraps is to be inspired by Ancient Egypt. when I first saw this challenge I thought easy peasy LOL I was wrong I had no ideas it took me a while...I went through my crafty supplies and NOTHING jumped out at me...so I thought hieroglyphics would be cool...thus my card was born, honestly, I really love how it turned out...I just had to shut my brain off and let it happen!

 challenge at Archiscraps
 Think of all things about Egypt: Mummies, hieroglyphics, archaeologists, the Nile, the pyramids, the Sphinx, cats, scarab beetles and others.

You can do a layout, card, bookmark, tag, off the page item, so long as it is paper!
Don't forget to explain the connection.


 I hope you stop by the blog and check out the rest of the design team's inspiration and then play along!

Stay Safe and Healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some blog love and I'll be sure to visit yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog