Pages

Translate

Monday, May 4, 2020

Beautiful Butterflies

I am so loving these foil mates...that make such stunning cards and are super simple to use... all items use on this card can be found at Scrapsalot Make sure you stop by there and check things out...

 I used the ones from Gina K designs the background is called butterflies and the sentiment is Happy day greetings I used deco foil pink melon and the papers I used are from the Honey bee paper pad called over the rainbow.


 So I am new to the whole foiling world LOL I used a simple hot laminator from walmart...wicked cheap and it seems to work well.
 so once I got started I just kept going...I did butterflies is a royal blue Oh Gosh I loved it....but I think the pink melon by far os my favorite!


thanks for coming by and checking out my card...I hope you head over to Scrapsalot and check them out also! Have a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some blog love and I'll be sure to visit yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog