Pages

Translate

Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Old time Jukebox

I was super excited when I received this set of stamps It's from Sugar Peas and its called Jukebox Jive...hehe how awesome is that!
all stamps and inks can be found at the scrapsalot shop Debra has a little bit of everything...


 I'll apologize right now I took a tin of photos...I was trying to get the sparkle of the gel pens that I used to make it look like metal, they were metallic and sparkly LOL


I thought this Jukebox would look awesome on a surprise pop-up card

 the top sentiment is from a Honey bee's set called for the record they blend perfectly with the sugar peas stamp set
I can see using this set a whole lot...there are so so many options and its great for masculine cards too
Thanks for stopping by and checking out my latest project, make sure you swing by scrapsalot and see what she has to offer. Have a wonderful week and stay safe and Healthy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some blog love and I'll be sure to visit yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog