Pages

Translate

Monday, May 25, 2020

Celebrate

Good morning to all the lovely crafters, I wanted to share a real clean and simple fun fold card using a couple sheets from Echo Park Happy Birthday Boy paper pad...It's very festive
 Inks, stamps paper and enamel dots can all be found at Scrapsalot
 I always need an extra birthday card so this was perfect and something a bit different than a plain card.
 See super simple but packs a colorful punch!

 celebrate die is one of Tim Holtz




I know things have been rough all around and things are starting to open up just in time for summer...just do me a favor and be careful...
I hope everyone has had a wonderful weekend!


Items used from the Scrapsalot shop

  • Ink on 3 sentiments from Magical unicorn set (happy Birthday on the inside)
  • Pattern papers from echo park Happy Birthday boy
  • Archival ink  (jet black)
  • Stamp shammy
  • Echo Park enamel dots easter wishes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some blog love and I'll be sure to visit yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog