Pages

Translate

Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Hang in there!

so as you can see I am still loving the alcohol inked backgrounds this is another one I made in that batch, I mixed up my colors a bit I used a little ranger lemonade, sailboat blue  some splendor <---- this one is alcohol pearl so pretty then I switched to Brea Reese Kelley green and then some straight rubbing alcohol for more movement > inks, background die, and Heffy doodle stamps can be found at Scrapsalottamps.com <

I did a stamp and cut on my silhouette portrait (LOVE to do that when I remember to do it lol) I did a super quick coloring job they turned out so cute...
 I used the same card layout I used last time but to me, it just has a different feel.



Items used from Scrapsalot shop
Tim Holtz Alcohol Ink    Lemonade
Tim Holtz Alcohol Ink    Pearl Splendor
Tim Holtz Alcohol Ink    Sailboat Blue
Brea Reese Alcohol Ink    Kelly Green
Heffy Doodle    Chimply the Best Stamp Set
Waffle Flower    sun Shine Panel Die
Catherine Pooler  Midnight ink

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some blog love and I'll be sure to visit yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog