Pages

Translate

Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Happy Birthday

So as I said in my last post I received several things to play with from Scrapsalot and alcohol inks were one of them, I've always wanted to play with them but just couldn't get my hands on any...until now....and I have to say I love them and will be playing with them often!
 for my project this week I combined the newly done alcohol inked background with this super cute stamp set from Lawn Fawn...

the set is called really high five and it's absolutely adorable! I added the Waffle Flower Sun Shine Panel Die 


 I really loved the bright colors in the background... every time I look at this card I just smile.


Make sure you stop by scrapsalot she carries a little bit of everything from scrapbooking, cardmaking a little bit of mixed-media!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some blog love and I'll be sure to visit yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog