Pages

Translate

Monday, June 15, 2020

Almost Fathers Day

So do you have your cards ready for Father's day? I've been working on mine...
I recently received some fun new things to play with from Scrapsalot  and these cute dies are just one of them

 This panda is perfect for fathers day but with you can add hats, a tie may be some bows LOL I used the tie and collar, and of course, I had to add the coffee cup!

 He's pretty simple to put together you cut a piece out of white and one out of black(you can use any colors you want, I wanted a black and white panda) and exchange the pieces you want like I took the ears, eyes, and part of the body of the black piece to add to my white one.




 I used colored pencils to add the pink to his cheeks and ears tI chose paper from the Echo parks Gone Camping paper pad (Scrapsalot also has paper pads) haha perfect fishing papers I cut the accessories out of the scraps I had from that pad, I love how I was able to get the lure on the cup...and his background looks like striped wallpaper...


So what do you think? Cute?

thank you for stopping by

things from Scrapsalot
Waffle Flower    Be A Panda Die
Waffle Flower    Be Accessories
SugarPea letter board die for the DAD
Echo Park Gone camping paper pad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some blog love and I'll be sure to visit yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog