Pages

Translate

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Beauty

When I saw the sketch over at sketchabilities I knew I was going to play with this one....All the papers used for this layout(besides the background) were scraps or Journal cards...even the die cuts(well silhouette cuts LOL) I kind of have a thing for nature pictures....these are from a stream near my best friends house in N.H. it was just too pretty to resist

 a couple stencils,gesso, molding paste and some of Lindy's Moon shine mist to help create the background...I just never know what to do with the beautiful journaling cards( received most in a RAK when I first started scrapbooking) I have because most times I do hidden journaling and I really wanted you all to see the pretty cards

I think my favorite things about this LO is I finally used one of my frog charms...

Thanks for coming to take a peek!

9 comments:

  1. Wow this is fantastic! Such amazing work with the background. Love it! Thanks for playing with us at Sketchabilities!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved your layout. Beautiful pictures!
    Thank you for play with us on sketchabelities

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! I loveeeeeee the colors and the layers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous page! Love the stencil work, vines and layering! Thanks for playing along w/sketch #99 at sketchabilities!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous layout!! Love the stencil work at your background! The leaf trims work so well on the page. I also love the doilies and the beautiful boarder! Thanks for joining us at sketchabilities :))) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! I love this gorgeous layout!! Great take on the sketch! Great embellies! Thanks for sharing with us at Sketchabilities :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty!! Those photos look so peaceful and serene!! Thanks for playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful work with the background, Buffy! I love the frog charm! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Sketchabilities!

    ReplyDelete
  9. so beautiful and delicate! thanks for playing with us at sketchabilities :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave some blog love and I'll be sure to visit yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog