Translate

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Flower pot Card/Tag

I just wanted to share a little something I started last night and finished this morning....Yesterday I was doing a blog Hop for Flying Unicorn...and joined their forum ( it was part of the hop) so I thought I would look around (they have a ton of challenges) and found this really cute tutorial ....so I thought I would give it a shot...since I don't have anyone to really give a mothers day card too I thought I would just make a general card for my daughter (which btw she loves and now wants me to make one for her friend)...here is what I came up with...


I just thought it was so cute....you can adjust the size too it all depends on the size of the tag you use!

thanks for taking a peek!

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely AMAZING!! LOVING the flowers and the design is FAB!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some blog love and I'll be sure to visit yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog