Pages

Translate

Monday, April 8, 2013

You make me Laugh

There's a new sketch over at Lets Get Sketchy....and I just couldn't wait to get to it..LOL see this is what happens when they leave me alone all day....just me and the animals...they can't hold a conversation...so it was either clean...eeeewwww...or work on a layout :)

Here's what I came up with.....


I think I've done this picture before...But its a favorite so no harm done LOL and I think I like this layout better..... I love the papers they are another set of Sassafras Indie girl..I didn't even realize I had it.






 there is am extra journal spot since I always seem to write so much...especially when I go back and look at them later on.
Thank you so much for taking the time to come and look at my project.....all comments are greatly appreciated and they always make me smile!

14 comments:

  1. Cute take on the sketch and cute stitching! Thanks for playing along with us @ LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Buffy! I love your colors and pretty product choices. You absolutely can scrap a photo more than once. Especially if your telling a different story! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Let's Get Sketchy! And congrats on being picked Design Team Fave again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I loveeeeeeee the colors and the flowers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful!! Love the papers and flowers. Scrapping favorite photos more than once is perfectly fine. I've done it a few times. I keep wishing I would have taken more photos years ago. Love your take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us again at LGS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the stitching job!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great page! Love those papers! Great job with the sketch! Thanks for playing at LGS.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL beautiful page, love the colors you choose. great job. Thanks for joining us once again at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great take on the sketch! The stitched border is fantastic and I love your colors. Thanks for joining in at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your layout is gorgeous. I love the stitching. So fun! Thanks so much for joining us at Let's Get Sketchy Buffy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. fabulous page and great take on the sketch at LGS

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great page Buffy! Love all the stitching around the layout. Thanks for playing along with us this week at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great job with the sketch - love the stitching :-) Thanks for playing at Let's Get Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very cute! Love the cheery colors. Thanks for playing along with us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for playing at LGS! Nice job with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some blog love and I'll be sure to visit yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog