Pages

Translate

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Celebrating a wonderful Life

Afternoon....I decided to scrap a couple more pictures from the balloon release we had back in November in honor of my youngest daughters 14th Birthday....She was in a tragic accident just one month before. I followed a sketch from My Memory Nest....

 the journaling in the middle says "I looked into your eyes and I saw one of the greatest miracles ever given to me. We miss you everyday!"


 there is a slide out journal on the right that is a short poem
 "Gentle Savior please look down,
There's someone by your side,
A small bewildered thirteen year old,
That needs you as her guide.You'll know she's Steffie if her smile
could melt a heart of stone;
She's lost, for she has never
In her short life been alone.There was no stain on Steffie's soul,
No hatred and no fear;
You must have loved her even more
Than we who mourn her here.When night falls, could you tuck her in,
And help her with her prayers?
I'd give so much to hear once more
Her footsteps on the stairs.Please kiss her silky brow sometimes,
And give her joy and peace;
The glow she brought to all our lives,
Will never ever cease.
"

thank you for coming to take a peek at my project!

4 comments:

  1. Buffy. Sorry for your loss. I don't know what is more beautiful - what you wrote or the layout. So touching. Thank you for linking up especially after all you have been through. I will keep you in my thoughts prayers. Always Love seeing your creations.
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful tribute lo! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful job Buffy! Excellent tribute! Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so very sorry for your loss. Your poem is such a touching tribute. Beautiful layout!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some blog love and I'll be sure to visit yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog