Pages

Translate

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Remember When...

I kept looking at the Blue Fern Studios sketch trying to be inspired....Don't get me wrong the sketch is quite awesome,I just couldn't find the right pictures until my best friend sent me the pictures of her new roses...Oh my they are beautiful,I know she was heartbroken when she moved a couple months ago because she lost her garden and with the ground still frozen she wasn't able to take any of them with her....So I decided to make this layout for her with her two favorite things Butterflies and Flowers!....

 I used a piece of Blue Fern chipboard Vintage Locks...I love them!

I flipped the sketch Horizontal




also linking up with True XoXo ~ chipboard challenge 


thank you for coming to take a peek!

5 comments:

  1. This is beautiful!! LOVING the butterflies and the flowers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo pretty! Love those butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just sooo beautiful~!! So glad you joined us this month for the sketch challenge and I hope to see much more of you :)~!

    xErin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there, butterflies and vintage always go together! Beautiful layout and love the chip locks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey there, butterflies and vintage always go together! Beautiful layout and love the chip locks!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some blog love and I'll be sure to visit yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog