Pages

Translate

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Another Sunset

So I've been working on this layout and I just couldn't get it the way I pictured it in my head.....I used the sketch from Skissedilla which I loved.......this is what I the final page looks like LOL

I really love these stamps (A little grunge love by Unity stamps).....still not what I pictured but I still like it!

here is the sketch

I am also linking with chic tags for Sunday challenge( use of washi tape).
thanks for coming to take a peek......

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful!! LOVING the splatters and the arrows!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic layout! love the grungy looking feel of it! Thanks for joining us at Skissedilla! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great sketch to work with, love your interpretation Buffy. And so love that you linked up with me and the girls at Chic Tags this week. So great when friends jump in :D

    ReplyDelete

Leave some blog love and I'll be sure to visit yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog