Pages

Translate

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

just for fun

I decided to play along ----->Take the Challenge with Mou, October 2013 (Faber-Castell blog) October's  challenge is to create something that represents your cherished secret dream! I pulled out my art journal and got started....what I dream about the sun...warm weather that's the key.....trees I always wanted to live somewhere surrounded by just trees...no other houses in sight! and my wonderfully painted flowers haha...those represent my dreams of having a flower garden...that is one dream I know will never come true...I try every year but I just don't have a green thumb...I'm luck my grass is green!

thanks for taking a peek.....It was fun and a bit messy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some blog love and I'll be sure to visit yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog