Pages

Translate

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

a day lost

Oh my goodness I have lost a day somewhere....oops totally missed my normal Monday post! So we will pretend today is Monday hehe...which means a new sketch over at lets get sketchy...

Its still funny to look at these pictures...My Sam was a real girly girl when she was younger..(.up until teen years) so to see her trying to fish was one of the funniest things I have every seen and heaven forbid something catch on her line haha...I don't think she ever went again after this trip!

I had some fun with my Silhouette portrait and cut out some fishy shapes

and used the extras here.....

Make sure you head on over to Lets Get sketchy and play along with us!

2 comments:

  1. Loveeeeeeeeee this!! LOVING the colors and that title!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your take on the sketch. The colors are amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some blog love and I'll be sure to visit yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog