Pages

Translate

Thursday, November 21, 2013

My Guy

So I saw an interesting challenge over at the That's just so cute blog...they wanted to see some imaginative backgrounds.....Be creative use something other than a pattern paper or card stock. ...of course your allowed to use cardboard as a base, but then you have to cover the whole thing with something other than scrap stuff before scrapping it

I thought about this some...at first I was going to reuse a shipping envelope...you know the ones with the bubble wrap inside ...well that didn't wok out so well...the paint wouldn't stick to it and either would the texture paste LOL so I went with plan B... I tend to reuse lots of things in my crafting so I have a pile of shipping box's and a stack of brown paper bags...So I put them to good use...I cut a 12x12 piece of cardboard then tore up the brown paper bag and adhered it to the cardboard to create my background...I used some ink around the edge to make it look aged and used some texture paste...I used some heart doilies I had gotten at the thrift store and a page from an old book...the only card stock I used was to Matte my picture and cut my tile...ok enough babbling here is what I made....



  Thank you for coming to take a peek!

1 comment:

  1. I love your layout with that cool background.
    Thanks for joining us!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some blog love and I'll be sure to visit yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog