Pages

Translate

Sunday, November 10, 2013

SATW layout

Good day scrappers....I know I've been slacking the last couple of weeks,I've been busy behind the scenes and not posting to much to my blog. Now its time to play catch up...Most of my followers know I started scrapping after the loss of my youngest daughter Stephanie in September 2012... I wanted to do a memorial album,which as it turns out has been very therapeutic and its also helped remember some of best days we had with her...I go into this now because Nov 2 was her 15th birthday and friends and family gathered to do a balloon release in her honor! I did a page that was bright and up lifting because that's just how I want to remember her! The Mood board from Scrap Around the world  was just perfect for my balloon picture and just set the mood for the whole page!



 I used the rainbow colors and the heart as inspiration...I loved the background until I added the hearts...then not so much LOL But I worked with it until I liked it again!

Scrap Around the World..........thanks for coming to take a peek!

12 comments:

  1. this is so beautiful!! love it all!! thanks for joining us at SATW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, Buffy..... and very special :)
    Thank you so very much for joining us at Scrap Around The World

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely layout for memory of your daughters birthday. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful job Buffy! Love this layout. I bet your album is fantastic! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Debbie, the album has turned into a couple and still growing...but the stories we have written behind the pictures is what I cherish!

      Delete
  5. What a truly special page, Thanks so much for playing along with our November Mood Board at SATW.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chiming in with the other ladies, truely special Buffy! I have always loved the idea of balloons and lit lanterns wafting up in air and spreading the message of happy memories. Thank you so much for joining in with us at SATW again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty watercoloury background here! Thanks so much for playing at SATW! Happy we could inspire :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the background great design
    Thanks so much for playing at challenge at SATW!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful soft and very pretty page. I love how you have used the hearts through out your page. Thank you for sharing this very special page with us and for joining in with our challenge at SATW.

    ReplyDelete
  11. great page, thank you for joininf SATW challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some blog love and I'll be sure to visit yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog