Pages

Translate

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

It's New Years Eve...

Time to reflect.....another year has come and gone...way to fast in my opinion....It has been a worth while journey! Disclaimer this is a long post and a bit emotional you don't have to read my ramblings but I hope you'll look at my projects from 2013

So I went month by month and picked out my favorites from the last 12 months...

 Dec.2013

My daughter makes me proud...here and her friends did a charity zombie walk!
Nov.2013

My furbaby Nova keeps me on my toes!

Oct 2013

One of my happiest memories from 2013

Sept.2013

Aug. 2013

July 2013

June 2013




Its been a rough year,with the loss of my youngest daughter Stephanie..I never knew what true pain or heartache was...I would never wish anyone to experience what we have been through this year...they say there are five stages of grief, 1.Denial and Isolation- its true,I cut myself off from just about everyone except those that live in the house. 2. Anger- this kind of blends into the first stage and I hate to tell you but it never really goes away,I was kind of lucky I didn't aim it at my family or friends how could I ...I didn't talk to any of them...3. Bargaining- you end up rethinking everything you ever did..the what ifs..how you could change it  4. Depression- this is a really long stage and there are so many levels....5. Acceptance- I can accept what happened but that doesn't mean its okay...
Anyway you tend to repeat these stages many times, I learned a lot of things this year...like how scrapbooking about Stephine helped me and my oldest daughter Sam deal with the loss...we can now it and talk about all the memories without the pain...we smile when she say her name...I can look at her pictures and not cry...it still hurts but I remember all the happy memories and what she meant to us..
I learned that I needed an outlet for the anger...that's where the mixed media came in..it was awesome for all those mood swings...I learned to be social again online and in person,even joined in a couple swaps..I get together with a good friend and we scrap together once in awhile....Lets just say I learned a whole lot more then crafty things but it was the crafty things,family,My bestest friend Ginny and the new friends  that have helped a whole lot! this new year will be about healing and learning to except things that I just can not change!


May. 2013

April 2013

March2013

Feb. 2013


Jan.2013


Thank you to all the wonderful Family and all crafty people out there who have become my friends and taught me all sorts of new things this past year...You'll never know just how you have helped me and my family!

Wishing you all a Happy New Year!


2 comments:

  1. Hugs and love to you for 2014! These are all gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work Buffy. You have come such a long way in such a short time. I hope 2014 will be a much better year for you and your family. Hold onto those memories, and enjoy creating new ones!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some blog love and I'll be sure to visit yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog