Translate

Monday, December 9, 2013

Gift Box

Just one more project for the day....I think...maybe...
This one I made for the 13arts challenge -Gift challenge:
1. Please create a project inspired by the word GIFT.
2. Incorporate a piece of wrapping paper in your project.
3. Please use in your project at least one medium (like gesso, paint, ink, gel medium, mist etc.).
so....we tend to recycle so I have lots of cereal box's laying around I decided to make my own gift box's this year....I cut out and made a 3.5 inch circle gift box...then used gesso,wrapped the entire thing with gift wrap (not Christmas gift wrap but anniversary/wedding gift wrap) I didn't have any Christmas wrap left...need to but some more lol I wrapped a scrap piece of scrapping paper around the middle

I did paint the side when I was finished...



 I used the edge of a Graphic 45 stamp and went around to give a funky pattern
then make a pretty satin bow....ta da pretty present

  thanks for coming to take a peek!

3 comments:

  1. Cute project! Thanks for joining along with 13 arts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely project! Thank you for playing along with 13 arts.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some blog love and I'll be sure to visit yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog