Pages

Translate

Monday, December 9, 2013

Gift Box

Just one more project for the day....I think...maybe...
This one I made for the 13arts challenge -Gift challenge:
1. Please create a project inspired by the word GIFT.
2. Incorporate a piece of wrapping paper in your project.
3. Please use in your project at least one medium (like gesso, paint, ink, gel medium, mist etc.).
so....we tend to recycle so I have lots of cereal box's laying around I decided to make my own gift box's this year....I cut out and made a 3.5 inch circle gift box...then used gesso,wrapped the entire thing with gift wrap (not Christmas gift wrap but anniversary/wedding gift wrap) I didn't have any Christmas wrap left...need to but some more lol I wrapped a scrap piece of scrapping paper around the middle

I did paint the side when I was finished...



 I used the edge of a Graphic 45 stamp and went around to give a funky pattern
then make a pretty satin bow....ta da pretty present

  thanks for coming to take a peek!

3 comments:

Leave some blog love and I'll be sure to visit yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog