Pages

Translate

Friday, December 20, 2013

Altered Cd Case

Good morning my scrappy friends....I just wanted to share a quick project with all of you.

As I've said in earlier posts I belong to a couple FB groups and we do swaps, I missed out on the altered ornaments so when they posted the altered CD case I jumped at the chance to try it...now that I had signed up for the swap I had no clue what to do LOL I had my choice of cd cases since my husband is such a music/computer geek we have them all over the place...I figured he wouldn't miss one.. I hit the jack pot when I found an empty double case ( holds two cds) then I went online to get some ideas...

Here is what I came up with...I turned a cd case into a mini album..

 the front is covered with a heavy piece of chipboard and painted white then I stamped around the edges with part of a G45 stamp,then covered in pretty pattern paper that matches the back .... the butterflies are Prima,the family chipboard is A2Z Scraplets I want to say the left corner piece of chipboard is from A2Z Scraplets too but I couldn't find the packaging so I'm not sure lol
 here is what the inside looks like....
 there are a total of 8 useable pages to add pictures or just journaling
I made and decorated this little album with my swap partner in mind, I also sent along some decorative die cuts and sayings for her to embellish the pages..
She received this in the mail yesterday and LOVES it....I am so happy she did!

thanks for coming to take a peek...have an awesome Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some blog love and I'll be sure to visit yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog