Pages

Translate

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Cool Christmas

First let me wish everyone a very Merry Christmas!

 Now on with the post! LOL

So a month or so ago I was the lucky winner over at Blue Fern Studio's and I received some really beautiful chipboard pieces and couldn't wait to use them.. the prize pack happen to have these really cute holiday pieces and that's what I used for my layout ...I also used the sketch for this month at Blue Fern Studio's for Decembers challenge...
 I kind of mixed and matched papers for this since I don't really have any other holiday paper I want to say one is Bo Bunny and the other Pion designs... I used three chipboard pieces the reindeer and the tile are  from Hipster Christmas and the third is from Nifty tags and trinkets ( I was so excited that my Christmas stamp fit right on the tag)




Thanks for coming to take a peek....I hope you all truly have a wonderful Holiday!

2 comments:

  1. This is sooooooooo gorgeous!! I loveeeeeee that bow! Merry Christmas!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you used the sketch. Such a beautiful layout! Thanks for joining us in the Blue Fern Studios Sketch Challenge. Blessings and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some blog love and I'll be sure to visit yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog