Pages

Translate

Sunday, November 30, 2014

Happy Kitty

 Hi ya my scrappy friends...I wanted to share a bit of news that I've been really excited about...since I made the top 3 at Scrap Africa I was asked to be a Guest Designer for the December 1st challenge...I was so darn excited that I think I had my layout done within 24 hours....which killed me because I couldn't share it..I had to wait over three weeks LOL.....So since the challenge has been posted I thought I would share my take on the sketch that I was given...






thank you for coming to take a peek at my latest project!
I hope you'll play along with the new sketch over at Scrap Africa!

2 comments:

  1. Your page is gorgeous Buffy....I love the grungy feel of the background and yet the pinks make for that softer page! ;-) I love that twine flower and your super, sweet photo's of your kitty! ;-) Thanks so much for Guest Designing for us...I really do appreciate it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your take on the sketch! The details are purrrrrfect!! The background work is so cool! Beautiful! Thank you for stopping by my blog and entering m !

    ReplyDelete

Leave some blog love and I'll be sure to visit yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog