Pages

Translate

Sunday, March 1, 2015

Cardabilities #118

So I think I have the winter blues...its just so darn cold and it keeps snowing...I thought I would try and bring a little spring into my craft room...I used some bright colors and pretty flowers! It just screams spring to me!!
I used the new sketch from Cardabilities #118


 I used some Lindy's stamp gang mists sweet Violet purple teal and Ramblin rose pink they seemed to match my flowers from Petaloo pretty good

thank you so much for coming to take a peek!

3 comments:

  1. Amazing card, I love colors and flowers :)
    Thank you for joing us at Cardabilities :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely take on the sketch at cardabilities...Good Luck and thank you for playing along.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, love the details, thank you for joining in with us over at Cardabilities!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some blog love and I'll be sure to visit yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog