Pages

Translate

Sunday, April 12, 2015

C'est Magnifique aprils challenge

Due to being sick last month I missed the last challenge over at C'est Magnifique but I am feeling much better now.....and I really loved this months sketch...here is my take....
this picture was taken 23 years ago...its of me and my brother with out first children they were born two weeks apart and my nephew was born on my birthday :) of course we had to get pictures with our grandma and great grandmother!




thanks for coming to take a peek!

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I LOVE the background paper! Pink and grey is one of my favorite color pairings and I just love how the pink pops off the page. Thanks for joining the C'est Magnifique April Sketch Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice vintage layout & beautiful story!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That´s a really curious story! And your page is very pretty although you´ve chosen grungy paper, I like this very much!
    Thank you for taking part in our April Sketch Challenge over at C´est Magnifique!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some blog love and I'll be sure to visit yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog