Pages

Translate

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

sketchabilities No.136

Happy Hump Day....I feel like its been forever since I've worked on a layout LOL now we all know that's not true but with the cold I had everything is a bit foggy! I saw the new sketch from sketchabilities #136 and just had to play!
 I combined sketchabilities sketch challenge with the challenge over on the Flying Unicorn forum All about the Bling...criteria for their challenge is 1. layers of patterned paper 2. chalk or inked edges 3. flowers
4. machine stitching or stamped stitching 5. bling (X3)


 for the bling I used half back pearls, lindy's stamp gang starburst mist,glitter on the larger flowers and Glitterazzi swirls.... I also used faux stitching because my daughter has the sewing machine!



thanks for coming to take a peek!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous page~!Very stunning~!!Thank you for playing along with us at Sketchabilities~!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so soft colours and elegant layout! great work! thank you for playing along with us at Sketchabilities!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some blog love and I'll be sure to visit yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog