Pages

Translate

Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Words and Paintery March

Fabulous challenger over at Words and Paintery they are celebrating the words of Marilyn Monroe....so of course the colors are a bit girly....

"Nothing lasts forever.So live it up,drink it down,laugh it off,avoid drama,take chances and never have any regrets because at one point everything you did was exactly what you wanted." Marilyn Monroe

  the only thing I knew for certain at the beginning of this card was the stamped sentiment I wanted to use...my daughter gave it to me awhile back and I thought it kind of fit what Marilyn was saying....as for the colors I had no clue....I'm not the best with colors and my go to person for bouncing ideas has moved out :( (my daughter) so I was on my own...I'll admit I was shocked when I uploaded the photo and looked at the inspiration photo side by side...haha I got the colors without even realizing it! anyway I went through my stash and pulled out a couple bits I thought might work...the only pattern paper I found that would fit what I wanted was a piece of scrap (which I used a border punch on) all the rest is mists and inks...I just kept messing with the combos until I liked them...


Words and Paintery March
thanks for coming to take a peek!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining Words & Paintery this month

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great paper mix and a very nice card. I like it much.
    Greetings
    Sabine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work! Fun and creative! Thank you for joining Words & paintery this month!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really cool! Thank you for joining us at Words & Paintery this month!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some blog love and I'll be sure to visit yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog