Pages

Translate

Thursday, July 28, 2016

CAS(E) this Sketch #183

 Using the new sketch from Cas(e) this sketch I created this super cute card! I am so happy with how this card turned out! I used some blue painters tape,cut into strips and added to my stamping block then used some distress markers on top of the tape to create the background.....Love this effect! I went through my very small stamp stash (I have mostly sentiments) and when I couldn't find anything I wanted to use I went searching the internet ......I can upon tons of cute clipart pieces....I really thought this one worked well so I turned it into a print and cut file with my silhouette portrait and finally I used a sentiment from Bo Bunny




CAS(E) this Sketch #183

thanks for coming to take a peek!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, this is adorable! Super sweet take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute take on the sketch, the little dog is adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable take on the sketch! That pup is too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some blog love and I'll be sure to visit yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog