Pages

Translate

Monday, July 18, 2016

TMMCC sparkle

When I saw the sparkle theme over at The Mixed media card challenge the first thing I thought of was fairy's then I thought of all my spray mists because most of them sparkle so I figured I would combine the two...here is what I came up with!




items used to make this card watercolor paper,Lindy's stamp gang starburst mists(lucky shamrock green,sweet violet purple teal and Hydrangia blue) Versamark,Holographic embossing powder,TCWS stencil(mini tile texture), distress ink (evergreen bough) random small star/snowflake stamp, Fairy mushroom die cut (cut on my silhouette) small star and circle gems



thank you for coming to take a peek!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some blog love and I'll be sure to visit yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog