Pages

Translate

Monday, August 1, 2016

LIM Recipe Challenge - Weeks 286 & 287

the challenge over at Less is more is to use something Tactile...while I was cleaning up and trying to organize some of my stash I came upon this fabric flower cut outs (to be honest I have no clue where they even came from LOL) but I thought they would work so I stacked a couple and used a cute brad to hold them together....then I pulled out my new thank you stamp from Unity stamps and heat embossed with white embossing powder....all in all it makes a cute thank you card!




thanks for coming to take a peek!

5 comments:

  1. I love the patterns and texture - such a fab tactile card! Super LIM entry, thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super embossing on the black background! The fabric flower is a great way to make your card tactile and the monochromatic colour scheme lends an air of elegance to your design. Thank you so much for joining us at Less is More.
    Sharonn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    You were one of the winners over at the Cut It Up challenge blog. You have until today Aug 3 to claim your prize.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks terrific, I really love this layout and you have certainly added tactile interest to your creation!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete

Leave some blog love and I'll be sure to visit yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog