Pages

Translate

Thursday, August 18, 2016

OLS30 August Art

Over at one layer simplicity the theme this month is Art.. and I was kind of excited because I just got a new stamp (from Unity Stamp) that would go along perfect for this challenge :)
I wanted to add color to the background of my card so I took some painters tape and stuck it to my stamping block (Love the texture it leaves behind) I used my Distress markers to color on the tape them gave it a slight mist of water and applied it to my card stock..I did this three times with the colors  barn door,mustard seed and faded jeans...I made sure to overlap.....after I added the sentiment I did a tiny bit of light splatter...





OLS

thanks for coming to take a peek!

1 comment:

  1. Buffy, this is brilliant! I love how you used the tape to create the background...so clever and the effect is fabulous. Thanks for sharing how you did that. I'm going to give it a try myself! Thanks for sharing your art with the One-Layer Simplicity Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some blog love and I'll be sure to visit yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog