Pages

Translate

Thursday, August 18, 2016

Week #289 One Layer

Its one layer card week over at Less Is More and the theme is French....Don't laugh but the first though was french bread LOL second thought was the Eiffel Tower...so I went with the second thought...the only saw one problem,the stamp I have of the Tower is only 2 inches. I am all for the whole Less is more thing but I thought it needed a bit of color so I went with the colors of their flag (blue white and red) I looked it up just to be sure LOL I just used my stamping block and swiped my distress markers across...spritzed a bit of water...instant color!


Stamps from BoBunny,Studio G Ranger Archival ink and distress markers


Thanks for coming to take a peek!

3 comments:

  1. Fab card Buffy! I love the stamping with that vintage-y postmark adding to the French feel, and adding the swipes of colour has really added to the visual interest while still being perfectly CAS. Thanks so much for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this one... it looks so very French!
    Ooh la la!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More!
    Moins est Plus!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a great way to add colour into your card Buffy. Such a super layout too. Thanks so much for sharing this with us at Less is More.
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete

Leave some blog love and I'll be sure to visit yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog