Pages

Translate

Monday, December 16, 2019

Holiday Critter Chaos day 3

There is a wonderful challenge going on over at Catch the bug challenge blog... well actually there are quite a few challenges going on this week over there!


Day 3- anything but a card...


 I made a simple gift card holder (I needed one anyway lol) I used another digi from Bugaboo stamps


 this was a really simple envelope with a belly band...haha I even got to use my punch board...it was awesome!!
thanks for coming to take a peek!!


3 comments:

  1. Hi Buffy, this is so cute! I love how you cut the image out and popped him up; it looks fabulous! Thanks for joining us in the Holiday Chaos at Bugaboo! :)

    ~Marie B -DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very fancy! Love the how you have coloured the image!
    Thank you for joining Cath the Bug's Holiday Critter Chaos.
    Hope you have a blessed 2020!
    Hugs from Africa!
    OlgaB

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for taking the time to join our Holiday Chaos at Catch the Bug Challenge Blog it means so much to us! I love all your projects you submitted for the week!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some blog love and I'll be sure to visit yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog