Pages

Translate

Thursday, December 12, 2019

quick 3x3 Christmas cards

This year I made a few 3x3 cards to add to a small gift in place of a tag... here is just one design... I used the cute stamp set from Lawn Fawn HoHo holidays I love the cute Santa in this set!
This stamp set and all the inks used on the card can be found at Scrapsalot Shop

to make my life easier I stamped all my images and scanned them to my silhouette portrait to be cut out (scan and cut cheapo version LOL) so I have a stack of images to choose from and it helps when you need that extra card
here is a sample of what I was talking about...I normally have just a couple but I did these for special Christmas cards I'm making with a friend so I was trying to get ahead of the game LOL as I was saying I'll keep at least one set in the back of the stamp set ready to go.





Products used from Scrapsalot Shop

Distress oxides- Broken china, tumbled glass, faded jean and dusty concord
Archival ink -Jet black
Catherine Pooler ink-midnight 
Blending brush
Lawn fawn stamp shammy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some blog love and I'll be sure to visit yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog