Pages

Translate

Saturday, December 7, 2019

Pop up box card

I wanted to make a special Christmas card for my best friend this year so I thought why not try a Pop-up box card...I did some research to find a template that would make one that fits an A2 style card.

now if you follow me at all you know my measurements are always off LOL whats that saying measure twice cut once? well even that doesn't work here ...I just stink with any kind of numbers anyway here is what I came up with...

 this does fold flat and fit into a normal envelope for an A2 size card


I used the new set from Lawn fawn HoHo Holidays you can find that set at Scrapsalot they carry all your crafting needs and if you can't find it just send a message to Debra and she'll help you out!

I think this one will just be my prototype LOL I did mess up some measurements on the inside pieces so they sit a little funny but it looks adorable sitting next to my small Christmas tree 😁







No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some blog love and I'll be sure to visit yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog