Pages

Translate

Monday, December 16, 2019

Caffeinated shark atc

So I'm taking a break from the holiday cards LOL I feel like this shark looks... this is an awesome stamp set from the rabbit hole design, I've never used any of their items until now and I love the quality of these stamps and they are a bit snarky LOL

I am a coffee fiend, I truly don't even speak until I have my first cup of coffee...yeah it's that bad LOL
all items used can be found at Scrapsalot Shop
I decided to make an ATC, for those who don't already know an ATC stands for artist trading card... you swap these with other artists ( Kind of like baseball cards LOL ) they normally measure 3 1/2 by 2 1/2 inches



I started by stamping and cutting out my image (scan and cut) did a quick coloring with some alcohol markers, nothing fancy just Ohuhu markers then I wanted to start layers some color on my background...I used a bunch of distress oxides (listed below) and a cute stencil from hero arts... at this point, something was missing..you know you stare at your project...I decided the shark would need a bit of a shadow...still not sure if that's what was missing but that's what I added...I pulled a few sequins to look like bubbles and voilĂ  its all done




Products used from Scrapsalot Shop

Distress oxides- Faded jeans, tumbled glass, blueprint sketch, and broken china Oh and black soot
Archival ink -Jet black
Blending brush
Lawn fawn stamp shammy
Hero arts mermaid sea waves stencil
Catherine Pooler sequins mix Springfield

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some blog love and I'll be sure to visit yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog