Pages

Translate

Wednesday, March 4, 2020

My peaceful place

The new challenge is now live over at Archi-scraps challenge blog...your challenge for March is to Create your PEACEFUL PLACE layout or a card /tag about PEACE.

My peaceful place is down by the river, they have a river walk here and in the spring-summer and fall it's very quiet and beautiful.
It's been some time since I've done an actual layout I was so inspired by this challenge that I pulled out a couple things I've been hoarding LOL....like the washi tape and the wood animals...they worked perfectly for this page!







thanks for stopping by and make sure you head over to Archi-scraps challenge blog and play along with us!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some blog love and I'll be sure to visit yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog