Pages

Translate

Saturday, March 21, 2020

keeping distracted

So I'm trying to distract myself...when I get stressed I tend to clean normally that's not a bad thing but when you think you broke the water heater from using too much Hot water you know it's time to cut back LOL

So instead I took it in the opposite direction and I made a crafty mess...I pulled out a couple colors that I love Peacock feathers and wilted violet...I used both distress oxide inks and sprays (both you can get from Scrapsalot shop) on these pretty tags


there was a whole lot of layering going on here...paper gesso texture paste ink sprays some more inks more paper then some embellishments...
when I first got the word board die-cut set I really had no idea what I was going to do with it other than a word board but I seem to use their alphabet die a whole lot...it comes in quite handy!
I entered this one in the challenge over at More than Words

 thanks for coming by and checking out my new tags...stay safe and distracted!


Items used from scrapsalot shop

Oxide inks- wilted violet, black soot, peacock feathers
Oxide spray-wilted violet and peacock feathers
archival inks- watering can and jet black
dimensional foam circles
sugar pea word board die-cut
alt e new reason to smile stamp set




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some blog love and I'll be sure to visit yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog