Pages

Translate

Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Faux watercolor background

I had a swap this month which required a watercolored background so I thought I would use some of my awesome supplies from Scrapsalot all inks and stamps are from there...make sure you stop by scrapsalot and check out what paper crafting supplies she has to offer!

I used plain white #110 lbs card stock (which is flimsy when using lots of water lol but I managed to flatten it out after it dried with some heavy books) I picked my two favorite colors peacock feathers and wilted violet distress oxide sprays.
I put a Lil bit of the spray on my craft mat (one at a time)added a bit of water then smushed my paper into the color. I alternated colors (drying in between each color) until I had a background I was happy with...now I did four panels and each one came out a little different.
I pulled out this beautiful peony dreams stamp set from waffle flower...I thought it would be perfect for this card...
 I thought added a bit of a black border would make this panel pop...I finished this card off with a couple enamel dots also from waffle flower
 Items used from Scrapsalot shop
distress oxide spray peacock feathers
distress oxide spray wilted violet
archival inks jet black
waffle flower peony dreams
waffle flower enamel dots



thanks for stopping by....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some blog love and I'll be sure to visit yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog