Pages

Translate

Sunday, December 16, 2012

In Our Hearts Forever

I based my layout on a sketch from Creative Scrappers...I had a hard time picking out pictures for this one because I knew the event I wanted to do but I have tons of pictures...So I went with the ones that had Stephanie's grandparents and closest friends,it was really hard because there were over 75 people...
On November 2,2012 we (her family)had a Balloon release in honor of Stephanie's 14th Birthday ,she was in a tragic accident 1 month before her 14th birthday ...Well her friend had an idea of their own they but together an anti-Bully walk in honor of Stephanie....it was wonderful! They plan on doing it every year! anyway here is my layout and I made sure to put plenty of hidden journaling because there is so much to remember...


 Plenty of journalling....hand cut hearts then painted...I keep stealing all Sam's paints,I also painted the letters...they came in a pack but the colors were all very bright
I kept it pretty simple...thanks for having a peek

2 comments:

  1. Great layout! I absolutely love your pull out journaling cards! I'm so sorry about the loss of your daughter. I wish I had the right words to say.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Tracy,its the main reason I started scrapbooking...I wanted to have a special album!

      Delete

Leave some blog love and I'll be sure to visit yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog