Pages

Translate

Friday, December 14, 2012

Something Blue

For the 3rd day of Christmas over at Frosted designs....." On the 3rd day of Christmas my true love gave to me......3 mists/inks/paints"
so for my little project i made a cute card for my girl friend...she likes shiny things LOL

 I used 3 different pains to make the background plus I used ink on the butterfly then sprayed the whole background with glimmer mist...so I hope I covered everything!
I also added some perfect pearls to some parts of the butterfly...I really Love how this turned out!

thanks for taking a peek!

3 comments:

  1. Wow......that butterfly is gorgeous! Love this card. So glad you played along with us at Frosted Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card!! Thank you so much for joining us at Frosted designs. Channa

    ReplyDelete

Leave some blog love and I'll be sure to visit yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog