Pages

Translate

Monday, September 8, 2014

Always Remember You

As most of you already know I started scrapbooking just about two years ago after a tragic accident claimed my youngest daughters life....September 28th will make the two years that she has been gone! through scrapbooking I have been able to come to grips (sorta) with the fact that she isn't here but will always live on in our hearts and memories! I've created several scrapbooks (including minis) for her friends and our family members...I want to be able to remember all the good times we had! Its been wonderful therapy!

I wanted to share a layout I did using one of my favorite pictures of my Stephanie...she had that whole teen attitude going on, with "really another picture" just thinking about it makes me smile! I used the sketch from C'est Magnifique for their September challenge!




Thank you for taking the time to stop by and look at my latest project!

6 comments:

  1. Buffy, what a beautiful page of your daughter. I am sure this is a difficult time for you!! So sorry for your loss but happy to hear that you are able to share your love, feelings and memories of your daughter through scrapbooking!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful, touching layout! Thanks so much for playing along with the C'est Magnifique September Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I´m so sorry for your lost! I didn´t know. Your layout is beautiful and I´m happy that scrapbooking helps you remember her. Thanks for playing with us at C´est Magnifique! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous meaningful layout! Thank you so much for joining us for the September Sketch Challenge at C'est Magnifique!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful layout ! Love the small envelopes !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely layout and tribute to your daughter. Thanks for joining us at C'est Magnifique!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some blog love and I'll be sure to visit yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog