Pages

Translate

Sunday, September 22, 2019

Atcoins

Hello crafty friends, I had no intentions of posting today LOL but  I was up late last night crafting away...get some swaps ready for next month when I finished this cute ATcoin (you know an ATC just a circle LOL) and I had to share...Of course, this post will be for Scrapsalotllc.com because all the items used were from that store 😁

First, we started off with a 2.5-inch circle...I inked it using distress oxides I wanted a beachy scene since I knew I was going to use the on the beach stamp set from lawn fawn so I used (bottom to top) Gathered twigs, mermaid lagoon, tumbled glass and finally broken china...it gave it a nostalgia feel

 I'm not sure about you but I always stamp off a couple images to color and then put the extra back in with the stamps....so these were already colored I just needed to add them to my coin...



 I stamped the word relaxing and added a couple birds free hand (lol) and tada we are finished...I swear this was the fastest project ever ...now I just need to make 3 more for the swap set!



You can find Lawn Fawn stamps and distress ink at Scrapsalotllc.com she has everything for your paper crafting needs!

thanks for coming to take a peek!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some blog love and I'll be sure to visit yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog