Pages

Translate

Friday, September 6, 2019

Anything is possible...

with enough coffee! I truly believe this LOL I am definitely a coffee addict....heck I don't even talk until I've had 2 cups!
 here is another project for Scrapsalot they have all sorts of products for all your paper crafting needs! Make sure you stop by and if you order use the code Buffy10 for 10% off your order!

I kind of made my sentiment the focal point on my card because it kind of says it all LOL I love this stamp sentiment from Honey Bee-shake it off stamp set it has all sorts of coffee-related sentiments

 I used the awesome Tim Holtz stencil splatters for my coffee rings and some distress inks... I used waffle flower enamel dots and changed the color with alcohol markers ...So we have a kraft card base, a vintage book page (awesome find from our local restore habitat for humanity!!) put my white card front layer on then I die cut a piece of DCWV corrugated paper using a spellbinders card creator die for my final layer...
 yeah yeah, maybe one of these days I'll get the hang of describing houtI put my cards together...I'm guessing today isn't that day! I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend and make sure you check out the Scrapsalot shop!


1 comment:

  1. Love your card and thank you for posting. Your description of how you put it together was great. I am a huge coffee drinker and am inspired by this card!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some blog love and I'll be sure to visit yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog