Pages

Translate

Monday, September 2, 2019

September challenge!

 Time for a new challenge over at Archiscraps this month's criteria is to use a horse on your project! Here is my card for inspiration, I used my silhouette portrait to create the horseshoe silhouette I used this awesome paper pack from MME called Pretty things it was great for that soft country feel ...I used lawn fawns, Hello border die...it's so funny when I made it I thought it looked pretty good but now that I'm typing this out I think I should have done something different LOL

 or better yet put a big sentiment on the inside...geez why do you think of these things after LOL

Septembers challenge is based off this photo below




 Make sure you stop by the Archiscraps blog and join in the fun!!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some blog love and I'll be sure to visit yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog