Pages

Translate

Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Bugaboo Bingo

I haven't had a whole lot of time to play along with the challenge over at Catch the bug challenge blog but I finally found some time! 😁


Its time for Bugaboo Bingo!!

  I went with Gem, washi tape and bugaboo image....but I could also do Sentimen, sparkle and bugaboo image LOL I swear this Unicorn is one of my favorite Bugaboo images I own!
I decided to create my own background using a stencil (Honey bee stamps Radiant stencil) and some distress oxides (Tattered rose, dusty concord and mermaid lagoon) after I used one color I shifted the stencil slightly and used a different color...those supplies can be found at Scrapsalotllc.com ...I love how this turned out!

Also entering this in the Simon Says stamps Wednesday challenge -Anything goes! 


thanks for coming to take a peek!


2 comments:

  1. This is so adorable. What a wonderful background and layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great background and lovely coloring of our unicorn.
    Love your card!
    Thanks for joining Catch the Bug's Bingo challenge.
    xxx Margreet DT

    ReplyDelete

Leave some blog love and I'll be sure to visit yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog