Pages

Translate

Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Fall Latte

Good day my crafty friends...I wasn't too sure where I was going with this card, I just knew I wanted to make a card with Fal colors...see I was lucky enough to get a bunch of distress oxides recently from a really good friend and I wanted to play with all the new colors! Let me tell you it was easier to choose colors when it was limited LOL but I picked Mowed lawn, fossilized amber, carved pumpkin, fired brick I figured they would give me the perfect Fall color combo...

Most items used to make this card can be found at Scrapsalot
 the starting idea was to heat emboss leaves onto my background, I hit a wall I ran out of versamark just not my day LOLI thought I would try it with white pigment ink 😢 for some reason my white didn't work but I did find a super old gold pigment ink and it worked alright but I changed my mind on the leaves by then LOL- this is how I craft and talk- all scattered everywhere LOL I saw this little pattern stamp that I thought would look cute instead
 So I hand stamped the background it didn't need to be exact the four little symbols on the stamp seemed to line up pretty well, as I said I used gold pigment ink but I embossed it with bronze embossing powder, I did the same with the sentiment...you can't really tell in the photos but it came out really pretty and kind of rustic looking...here is where my card took another turn, I was thinking colored die-cut leaves but as I was looking for a paper to use in the background (haha yes for my background background) I found these awesome papers I received from Scrapsalot as part the design team  package and fell in love all over again LOL the colors are all fall...fall lead to latte which in turn lead to the cute stamp set from ink on 3 called Raccoon hugs....hey it could be pumpkin latte 🎃 haha

So if you stuck with me so far bless you! you have some patients! So as you can see from the photos we end up with a Raccoon with a pumpkin Latte and we love you! LOL ❤  as you can read this is me...I talk all at once and interrupt myself because if I don't say it when I think it I forget LOL  I tend to craft the same way...I'll be in the middle of making a card and all of a sudden I'll have this awesome idea so now I have to try that...haha its a wonder I get any of them done!



Products used from Scrapsalot Shop

Distress oxides- Mowed lawn, fossilized amber, carved pumpkin, fired brick
Ink on 3 -Raccoon hugs
Carta Bella- Gone camping papers
Carta Bella Enamel dots Fall Break
Blending brush

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some blog love and I'll be sure to visit yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog