Pages

Translate

Friday, November 30, 2012

Favorites

The memory is a funny thing, I can't even remember the last book I read...Oh I could tell you the story but not the tile or the author lol but I do remember what Stephanie's last book was, the hunger games...she was in a panic because she wanted to finish it before the movie came out! then there are the songs I know what ones I like but never remember the tiles or who sings them....Now I just feel old lol
 But there is this one song that I would hear over and over and the last couple of months it seems to be playing everywhere we go....It happens to be one of Stephanie's favorite songs I'm not sure of the artist but I know the name of the song is Happy.......so I decided to look up the lyrics and  then I went to my Photoshop make the background and the shape...added the lyrics.....then just printed them out.....cut and inked the edges....


Happy by NeverShoutNever...I looked it up!

It was so simple to put together I really didn't want to much going on so....I found a couple pictures of her with that goofy smile....

Add caption
the paper I wanted to use for a matte didn't turn out the way I really wanted it so I just distressed it a bit, liked it so much better.....

I had bought a couple little stamps at walmart because they had these cute little flowers on them, never looked to see what the writing was until last night and it just seemed to fit perfect....I also looked for music notes but I really didn't like any of the ones I saw....they were all bold colors like red and blue.....so I just made my own....

thanks for taking a look......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some blog love and I'll be sure to visit yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog